Once you complete and submit your registration, you have opted in to receive email communication from us. You may not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of MileTen or others. Notwithstanding any other rights or restrictions in these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Services to: (a) transmit via or through the Services any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorized use of the Services or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us; (b) introduce to our websites or mobile applications or otherwise in connection with the Services any computer or website viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code; (c) obtain unauthorized access to any computer system; (d) impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a registered user of the Services or an employee of MileTen; (e) invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity; (f) misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address; (g) tamper with or obtain access to our websites or mobile applications or any component of any of them; (h) conduct fraudulent activities; or (i) collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Services for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial e-mail.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
- Additional Terms and Conditions.Additional terms and conditions may apply to specific portions of the Services or products or services we offer or your membership, which terms are made part of these Terms and Conditions by reference. You agree to abide by such other terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the terms posted or emailed for, or applicable to, a specific portion of the Services or products or services we offer or your membership, the latter terms shall control with respect to your use of that portion, those products or services or your membership.
The following terms and conditions apply to the applicable features in connection with the Services:
(a) Membership Rewards. In connection with our Membership reward program, we may offer you, as a Member, the ability to earn reward credits toward future purchases via the Services. Our rewards program, among other program elements that we may determine from time to time, offers you the ability to invite your friends to become members of MileTen and to receive a reward credit when those friends place a First Order (defined below). On shipment of each First Order your account will be credited with a promotional feature or reward as may be posted from time to time (the “Reward”). A “First Order” means the first order placed with MileTen by an individual whom you sponsored or to whom you sent an invitation to join MileTen, provided that: (i) such individual properly followed the instructions contained in the invite mechanism. Rewards may be redeemed only for the purchase of products or services on MileTen.com. Rewards are not transferable and may not be combined with Rewards belonging to others. At no time may you purchase, sell or barter any Rewards. Rewards have no cash value. They are promotional in nature and are issued without any exchange of money or value from you. As such, Rewards do not constitute property and you do not have a vested property right or interest in the Rewards. We will notify you when any Rewards are posted to your account. At our option, Rewards may expire six months after the date of issuance. We reserve the right at any time in our discretion, and without prior notice, to discontinue the Rewards program or to add or change Rewards program rules, terms or conditions, including changing expiration periods or Rewards values for existing or future Rewards credits or replacing such Rewards with such other promotional rewards as we determine from time to time.
(b) Vouchers. We offer a service pursuant to which third party sellers of goods, services and/or experiences (“Merchants”) present offers (“Offers”) for you to purchase vouchers (“Vouchers”) redeemable for Merchant goods, services and/or experiences. Vouchers are subject to the limitations described in each Offer at the time of purchase of the Voucher. Without limiting the foregoing, all Vouchers are subject to the additional terms and conditions found thereon as well as all terms and conditions herein. Please note that the Merchants may impose additional requirements or restrictions on Vouchers, such as age requirements, maximum occupancy, and availability. The specific terms of each Voucher will control in the event of any conflicting terms contained herein, unless prohibited by law. By purchasing a Voucher, you indicate your acceptance of all of the terms and conditions applicable to such Voucher, as set forth in the Offer, on the Voucher, by the Merchant and herein.
Vouchers are void to the extent prohibited by law. We are not responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or Voucher reference numbers. Vouchers cannot be combined with any other vouchers, third party certificates, coupons, or promotions, unless otherwise specified by Merchant. Reproduction, modification, sale or trade of the Voucher is prohibited unless done so in compliance with applicable law. Unless expressly stated in an Offer or on a Voucher, sales tax which may be due on any goods, services and/or experiences you receive is not included. The Merchant is obligated to honor the Voucher in compliance with all applicable laws. Without limiting the foregoing, use of a Voucher for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the Merchant and is subject to compliance with all applicable laws. MileTen is not the issuer of the Voucher and is not responsible for the redemption of the Voucher.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Promotional Portion of the Voucher will expire in full on the last day of the Promotional Period printed on the Voucher, unless prohibited by applicable law. The Paid Portion of the Voucher, however, will expire on the later of (i) five (5) months from the date the Voucher is issued or (ii) the date required by applicable law. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this paragraph or otherwise in these Terms and Conditions: (a) Vouchers for date and time specific events expire in full and have no value once the date and the time have passed; and (b) in instances where Vouchers may be used only once, such Vouchers expire in full and have no value once they are used, unless prohibited by law.
Unless otherwise required by law, Vouchers have no cash value. Cash back will be issued for partial redemption of the Paid Portion of any Voucher to the extent required by law. To the extent that a Merchant is required by law to provide cash back for partial redemptions of the Paid Portion of any Voucher, the amount of the cash back you would be entitled to receive is equal to the difference between the Paid Portion and the amount you redeemed. For example, if you purchased a N5,000 Voucher for N2500 (Paid Portion) and only redeemed N2000 worth of goods or services from the Merchant, you would be entitled to cash back of N500. Likewise, if you redeemed your Voucher for N3000 worth of goods or services from the Merchant, you would not be entitled to any cash back since the amount you redeemed N3000) is greater than the Paid Portion (N2500). No cash back or credit will be issued for the Promotional Portion, or any portion thereof, of any Voucher, unless required by law.
The Merchant is the seller of the goods, services and/or experiences which you purchase, and is the sole seller, issuer and obligor of the Voucher. As such, the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all loss or damage of any kind, including financial injury, personal injury or death, (whether in tort, contract, or strict liability) arising out of or related to your redemption or attempted redemption, in whole or in part, of any Voucher. You waive and release MileTen, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates and third parties from any liability for any damages or losses arising out of or otherwise incurred in connection with your redemption or attempted redemption, in whole or in part, of any Voucher.
MileTen is solely the marketing portal for the Merchant. If you have problems with the Voucher or the goods, services and/or experiences provided, or to be provided, in connection with the Voucher, we will use reasonable efforts to assist you in dealing with the Merchant. However, we cannot and do not guarantee the issuance of any credits and/or refunds. Any attempted redemption of any Voucher not consistent with these terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions as discussed above will render the Voucher null and void; and may result in a forfeiture of charges you paid to MileTen therefor. Resale of the Voucher or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Vouchers are subject to verification and are void if not obtained in accordance with these terms and conditions and through legitimate channels.
MILETEN MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO VOUCHERS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
IN THE EVENT A VOUCHER CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH VOUCHER. THE RISK OF LOSS AND TITLE FOR VOUCHERS PASS TO THE PURCHASER UPON OUR ELECTRONIC OR OTHER TRANSMISSION TO THE RECIPIENT, WHICHEVER IS APPLICABLE.
This Section 3(b) applies only to the Voucher service and no other Services.
(c) Return Credit. Items that have been returned for a MileTen merchandise credit will be refunded in the form of a merchandise credit (a “Merchandise Credit”) at the original purchase price, plus applicable sales tax, and, if applicable, the return shipping charges will be deducted from the amount of the Merchandise Credit. Merchandise Credit may be redeemed only for the purchase of merchandise and/or Vouchers on mileten.com and may not be used for the purchase of gift cards or services. Merchandise Credit is not transferable and may not be combined with Merchandise Credit belonging to others. At no time may you purchase, sell or barter any Merchandise Credit. Merchandise Credit is not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. The obligations represented by outstanding Merchandise Credit may at any time be assigned to and assumed by any affiliate of, or successor to, the present or any future owner of the MileTen business, or any third party under contract with such present or future owner. You, as a Member, expressly consent to and authorize any such future assignment and assumption of outstanding Merchandise Credit obligations, and you agree to look solely to such assignee in the event of any such transfer.
(d) Return Refund. Items that have been returned for a refund to your original form of payment will be refunded (a “Return Refund”) at the original purchase price plus applicable sales tax and the return shipping charges (if any) will be deducted from your refund. Please note that in connection with the Return Refund, a refund to your original form of payment includes restoring any prior Merchandise Credit or Membership Rewards that you may have used for your purchase to your MileTen Member account. Refunds to your original form of payment will appear on your statement within approximately seven days.
(e) Credit Balances. Any credit balance (including a Reward balance and/or Merchandise Credit) will be automatically applied to your next purchase of merchandise and/or Vouchers from mileten.com and the order of redemption of such credits will be determined by MileTen. To the extent your credits exceed the amount of your total purchase, the excess credit balance will remain in your account to be applied to your next purchase, subject to the foregoing terms and conditions. If your account and/or membership is terminated for any reason, any credit balances in your account may be cancelled, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Account balances are determined by MileTen and such determination is final.
(f) Text Messages. If you provided us with your mobile phone number, you must have a text messaging-enabled mobile device with a text messaging plan in order to receive text messages from us. This service is free from MileTen but charges from your carrier for text, data or other usage may apply and you are responsible for all such charges.
(g) Member Email and Postings. We may provide Members with the ability to send email messages to others and to post messages on our websites or mobile applications or otherwise in connection with the Services. You are solely responsible for your account, password, profile, messages, notes, text, information, opinions, ideas and any other content you post, upload, submit, publish, or display (hereinafter “post”) or transmit to or share with other Members (collectively, the “Member Content”). Any Member Content that is posted will not be treated as confidential.MileTen has the right but not the obligation to monitor and decline, edit, or remove (without notice) all or any portion of any Member Content for any reason or no reason. IfMileTen chooses at any time, in its sole discretion, to monitor Member Content, it still has no responsibility for the Member Content or for the conduct of the Member posting Member Content or to edit or remove any Member Content, except in compliance with the Section below. If you are involved in a dispute with one or more Members of MileTen, to the fullest extent permitted by law MileTen is released (including its officers, directors, affiliates, and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind arising out of or in any way connected to any dispute.
When you post or otherwise make available any Member Content for inclusion on any part of our websites or mobile applications or otherwise in connection with the Services, you are hereby granting MileTen an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, transmit, reproduce, adapt, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), create collective works and distribute such Member Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Services or the promotion thereof, or for MileTen’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of our websites, mobile applications or the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media or distribution method (now known or later developed), to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Member Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You represent and warrant that you will not provide any Member Content to which you do not have the full right to grant the license specified in this Section 3(f). You waive all moral rights in the Member Content which may be available to you in any part of the world and confirm that no such rights have been asserted. You represent and warrant toMileTen thatMileTen is free to exercise its rights to and/or implement your Member Content if it so desires, without obtaining permission or license from any third party and without reference to you or any other person.
All Member Content is the responsibility of the Member, not MileTen. In addition to the restrictions set forth in Section 1, you agree not to use the Services to post content or other communications that contain (i) political, libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material; (ii) advertisements of any kind; (iii) personal information (such as social security numbers, addresses, phone numbers, etc.); (iv) confidential information of MileTen, its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates; (v) any chain letters, pyramid schemes, spam, contests, or promotional material; (vi) messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information; and (vii) information similar or related to the foregoing. You further agree to invite to join MileTen (each, an “Invite”) only individuals who consent to be invited and you will not invite anyone who does not know you or who is unlikely to recognize you as a known contact. We may from time to time use the information you provide for Invites to send and follow up on the Invites, provide information about the Services, confirm qualifying orders attributable to your account and track the results of the invitation referrals.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL ANY DISCLOSURE OF ANY MEMBER CONTENT TO MILETEN BE SUBJECT TO ANY OBLIGATION OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR EXPECTATION OF COMPENSATION OR ATTRIBUTION. BY SUBMITTING ANY MEMBER CONTENT TO OR THROUGH MILETEN, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT ALL YOUR MEMBER CONTENT WILL NOT VIOLATE ANY RIGHT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, PRIVACY, OR OTHER PERSONAL OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT NO MEMBER CONTENT WILL BE OR CONTAIN LIBELOUS OR OTHERWISE UNLAWFUL, ABUSIVE, OR OBSCENE MATERIAL. YOU ARE AND SHALL REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MEMBER CONTENT. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO MILETEN THAT MILETEN IS FREE TO USE THE MEMBER CONTENT, AND IMPLEMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS CONTAINED THEREIN, IF IT SO DESIRES, AS PROVIDED OR AS MODIFIED BY MILETEN, WITHOUT OBTAINING PERMISSION OR LICENSE FROM ANY THIRD PARTY AND WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION TO YOU.
- Accuracy of Content; Limitations on Quantity.Excluding Member Content, the information we provide in connection with the Services is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. We will use reasonable efforts to correct errors as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped, or received, except as prohibited by law ). We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event, promotion, or Offer at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged). The offer of any products, services and/or experiences at a particular time does not guarantee that the products, services and/or experiences will be available. To the fullest extent permitted by law, if a product, service and/or experience offered and sold by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it subject to the terms set forth herein.
- Proprietary Rights.Excluding Member Content, you acknowledge and agree that the content, software, materials and other components (including but not limited to our logos, graphics, videos, music, button icons, and page headers) used in connection with the Services are the property of Retail Convergence.com, LP and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or licensors and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from content or materials available on our websites or mobile applications or otherwise in connection with the Services. Reference to any products, services or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof or any affiliation therewith by Retail Convergence.com, LP or MileTen. All trademarks not owned by MileTen that appear on or in connection with the Services are the property of their respective owners. Use of the content and materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions is prohibited. MileTen relies upon a network of independent vendors who supply some of the goods we advertise and, in some cases, drop ship them directly to you. We are not liable for any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other proprietary or intellectual property rights arising out of content posted on or transmitted in connection with the Services, or items advertised on our websites or mobile applications, by our vendors.
- Links to Third-Party Websites; No Implied Endorsements.Our websites and mobile applications may contain links to other websites on the Internet. You acknowledge that we have no control over such websites and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, content, legality, or any other aspect of any linked website. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website, or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website, or of any product or service provided by a third party.
- Indemnification.By using the Services, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend MileTen, Retail Convergence.com, LP, its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, successors, agents, subsidiaries, partners, contractors, vendors, manufacturers, distributors, representatives, and affiliates (collectively, the “RLL Indemnitees”) from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim (including without limitation, claims made by third parties for infringement of intellectual property rights) by a third party that arises in connection with (i) your use of the Services in violation of these Terms and Conditions and/or arising from a breach of these Terms and Conditions (including, without limitation, any breach of your representations and warranties set forth herein); (ii) any allegation that your Member Content infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other rights of any party; and/or (iii) your activities or omissions in connection with the Services. You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim.MileTen reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you for which you will remain responsible for indemnifying and holding harmless the RLL Indemnitees.
- Disclaimers.To the fullest extent permitted by law, MileTen is not and shall not be at any time responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including personal injury or death, (whether in tort, contract, or strict liability) arising out of or related to any Member Content, or to any act or omission by Members, by MileTen or by any third party or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in connection with the Services. Any content submitted by our vendors does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of MileTen.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, MileTen assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, delay, communications line failure, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any Member Content or other Member communications. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MileTen is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or cable network or lines, computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on in connection with the Services, including any injury or damage to Member’s or other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation on or through the Services.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES, ALL CONTENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND ALL TEXT, IMAGES, MERCHANDISE, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON, ACCESSIBLE FROM OR AVAILABLE THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” AND “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, MILETEN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (i) THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SERVICES IS FREE OF ERRORS; (ii) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS; (iii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (iv) THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS
- Limitation of Liability.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALLMileTen, RETAIL CONVERGENCE.COM, LP, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, OR AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SERVICES OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON OR STORED OR MAINTAINED BYMileTen, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IFMileTen HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OFMileTen, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO MILETEN IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE EVENT, PROMOTION OR BOUTIQUE GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MILETEN, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN YOUR ACCOUNT OR OTHERWISE STORED BY OR ON BEHALF OF MILETEN.YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND EXPERIENCES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
- International Use.We make no representation that information available in connection with the Services is appropriate or available for use outside Nigeria. Those who choose to access the Services from outside Nigeria do so on their own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Risk of Loss.The items purchased through the Services are shipped by a third party carrier pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- MileTen Affiliates. MileTen is not affiliated with websites or third parties that sell or advertise our products, services and/or experiences without a written agreement with us. MileTen reserves the right to void all service, return, and other policies for orders and MileTen products that were purchased through unauthorized sellers. MileTen is not responsible for any representations by unauthorized sellers.
- Unavailability of Services; Termination; Fraud.We may alter, suspend, or discontinue these Services in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice or cost. In addition, the Services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your use or access to all or part of the Services or your account or membership, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. If at any time, we notify you that your access to and/or use of the Services or your account is terminated, you must cease and desist from all such access and/or use immediately. We reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper any order if fraud is suspected. In the event these Terms and Conditions or your membership or account are terminated, the restrictions regarding intellectual property matters, the representations and warranties, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities set forth herein (as well as any other of your obligations which by their nature should survive termination) will survive termination.
Last Updated: Septemer 15, 2019
For various promotional purposes, MileTen may provide credits related to your use of the Services (“Promotional Credits”). For purposes of clarity, Promotional Credits may also be referred to as “Rewards” on occasion but are subject to the same terms and conditions. Promotional Credits may be applied towards the future purchase of eligible items through the Services. Promotional Credits will be subject to additional terms disclosed at the time the credits are provided, including, but not limited to, when the credit expires.
Your available credit balance will appear in your account. Your available credit balance will update between 48-72 hours from your eligible product ship date. Please note, one credit will be applied per item purchased. Please keep in mind, it may take a day or two for any Promotional Credits awarded to be applied to your account. To redeem Promotional Credits, you must be a MileTen Member and logged into your Member account. Any available credit will automatically be applied to your purchase on checkout for qualifying orders. Promotional Credits have no cash value, cannot be redeemed for cash, and can only be used toward the purchase of eligible items on theMileTen website until such credits expire. As the name implies, Promotional Credits are promotional in nature and are issued without any exchange of money or value from you. As such, Promotional Credits do not constitute property and you do not have a vested property right or interest in the Promotional Credits. Sale, barter, or the exchange of Promotional Credits is strictly prohibited.
MileTen reserves the right at any time in our discretion, and without prior notice, to discontinue the Promotional Credit program or to change its rules, terms or conditions. MileTen also reserves the right to revoke or cancel specific Promotional Credits at any time, for any reason, without notice. If you or MileTen cancels your membership, any unused Promotional Credits in your account will be forfeited.
Your use of the Promotional Credits is subject to MileTen’s Terms and Conditions.